Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Kick And Fennick

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Dressed Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect all outfits
Almost There (Bronze Trophy) --- Find a way to the Core Tower
Best Friends Forever (Bronze Trophy) --- Get saved by Fennick 50 times
Close Call (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the robot at the end of chapter 4
Gear Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Find all special gears
Grounded (Bronze Trophy) --- Shoot down 200 enemies
Height Advantage (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the robot at the end of chapter 2
Kicking Butt (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the game on Hard difficulty
Made a Friend (Bronze Trophy) --- Find Fennick
Out for the Count (Bronze Trophy) --- Knock out the robot at the end of chapter 3
Recoil Enthusiast (Bronze Trophy) --- Jump 1500 times
The Diamond Collection (Gold Trophy) --- Earn a diamond star on every level
The End (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the game on any difficulty
Tricked (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the robot at the end of chapter 1

Waking Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Wake up from a deep sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website