Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Knight Solitaire

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Aristocrat (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the maximum number of points on a level
Baron (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the maximum number of points on 2 levels in a row
Bronze Helmet (Silver Trophy) --- Maximum points for 1 pack in Knight mode
Golden Rose (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all levels in Knight mode
Graph (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the maximum number of points on 3 levels in a row
King's Cup (Silver Trophy) --- Use the Shuffle bonus 50 times
Knight's cup (Bronze Trophy) --- Use the Shuffle bonus 10 times
Lucky player (Silver Trophy) --- Use the Joker bonus 50 times
Master key (Bronze Trophy) --- Buy 10 Mulligans
Reward of Honor (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all levels in Squire mode
Silver Helmet (Silver Trophy) --- Maximum points for 6 packs in Squire mode

Successful player (Bronze Trophy) --- Use the Joker bonus 10 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website