Monday, October 10, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - King Oddball

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Birds With One Stone (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a level using only one rock.
Destroyer of a Thousand (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy a thousand enemies.
Four for One (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy four enemies with one throw.
Full of Diamonds (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all diamonds in Hall of Diamonds.
Golden Five (Bronze Trophy) --- Gain five extra rocks during a level.
Grenadier (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Grenade Levels.
Head Shot! (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit the King with a rock.
Headache (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit the King with a rock three times during a level.
Kingslayer (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill the King.
More Than Perfect! (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a level with one rock and gain more than one extra rock.
Secret Moustache World (Bronze Trophy) --- Find and complete the Secret Moustache World!
Six Pack (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy six enemies with one throw.
Stash of 'Stache (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Stash!
Thousand Throws (Bronze Trophy) --- Throw a thousand projectiles.
World Ender (Bronze Trophy) --- End the World.

You Rock! (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all One Rock Levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website