Monday, October 24, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Nero

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Acceptance (30 GP) --- Follow the light.
Anger (40 GP) --- Exit the caves.
Bargain (50 GP) --- Exit the forest.
Bringing everything together (20 GP) --- Six fragments of a memory.
Cherish the past (20 GP) --- Six fragments of a memory.
Denial (10 GP) --- See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
Depression (50 GP) --- Exit the basement.
Do you remember these? (20 GP) --- Six fragments of a memory.
I had forgotten so much (20 GP) --- Six fragments of memory.
It's all coming back to me (60 GP) --- A completed memento in the forest.
Journey Begins (10 GP) --- Solve the first puzzle.
My First Memento (20 GP) --- A fragment of a memory.
Opening the gates (30 GP) --- Gain access to the large staircase.
Our Journey ends (80 GP) --- Climb to the top.
Perfect memory (100 GP) --- The pictures are complete.
Sphere of Light (10 GP) --- Become a light unto yourself
These are precious to me (60 GP) --- A completed memento in the caves.
Timber! (30 GP) --- Find a way to cross the canyon.
Together again (10 GP) --- Go on sweetie, run to your father.
Treasure hunter (60 GP) --- A completed memento in the desert.
Vivid recollection (60 GP) --- A completed memento in the hospital.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Completion Serenity (100 GP) --- No puzzle left undone.
Gnocchi Thursday (30 GP) --- Lunch is serverd on Thursday.
Solaris Master (80 GP) --- All the grids are blue now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website