Friday, May 19, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - SpongeBob HeroPants

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Good Start (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the first missing page
Bikini Bottom Heroes (Gold Trophy) --- Become a SuperHero 100 times
Can't Get Better Than This (Silver Trophy) --- Fully upgrade any character
Collector (Silver Trophy) --- Find all the memorabilia
I'm Super Awesome (Gold Trophy) --- Fully upgrade all characters
Invincibubble (Gold Trophy) --- Finish a level without taking any damage
It Feels Better (Bronze Trophy) --- Upgrade an ability
Jurassic Dodger (Gold Trophy) --- Avoid being squashed by Patrickosaurus
Like Looking in a Mirror (Gold Trophy) --- Wake up Imaginary SpongeBob as SpongeBob
Reality Restored (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all the missing pages
Saved The World (Gold Trophy) --- Finish the game with any character
Scary Me (Silver Trophy) --- Escape from Squidwardosaurus Rex as Squidward
Scrap Metal (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Giant Plankton Bot
Self Inflicted Damage (Gold Trophy) --- Get Patrick squashed by Patrickosaurus
The Bigger They Are... (Silver Trophy) --- Escape from Squidwardosaurus Rex
The Real Hero (Platinum Trophy) --- Get all the Trophies
Unbeatabubble (Gold Trophy) --- Finish a level without falling unconscious
Vegetarian (Silver Trophy) --- Finish a level without using any Blaster Burgers

Wheeeeee! (Bronze Trophy) --- Jump 100 times on trampolines

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website