Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - SteamWorld Dig

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Fully Loaded (Bronze Trophy) --- Maximize all upgrades.
It's a Secret to Everybody (Bronze Trophy) --- Find all secret areas in the caves.
Just Like Real Life (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game without getting killed once.
Master Prospector (Gold Trophy) --- Get all four gold stars in the same playthrough.
Quicker Than a Tumbleweed (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game in less than 2 hours, 30 minutes.
Rock Bottom (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach the bottom of the world.
Sequence Breaker (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy two generators before entering Vectron.
Shine on, You Crazy Round Thing (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game with more than 150 orbs collected in total.
Turtle Soup, Yum! (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat a turtle submerged in water.
Two Kinds of People (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game with more than 20000 gold collected in total.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Assimilated (Silver Trophy) --- Immortalization of a destructible steambot.
It Goes Deeper!? (Bronze Trophy) --- You found Vectron!
Mythical Creatures (Bronze Trophy) --- You found the Old World!

Scratching the Surface (Bronze Trophy) --- You found Archaea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website