Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Asuka 120%: Burning Festival Limited

Play as Tetsuko:
Complete 10 hours of game play. Press Up to move outside the window on the character selection screen to choose Tetsuko (Asuka's teacher).

Play as Genichirou:
Complete 10 hours of game play. Press Down to move outside the window of the character selection screen to choose Genichirou (Asuka's school principal).

Alternate costume color:
Hold L, R, or L + R , then press A when selecting a character to choose between three new color schemes.

Bonus options:

Press L or R at the configuration screen to access full gauge, auto block, life gauge, and other new options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website