Thursday, May 11, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Thief Town

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Baby Thief (Bronze Trophy) --- Play 5 full games
Chief Town (Gold Trophy) --- Obtain all trophies
Handsome Thief (Silver Trophy) --- Play 25 full games
Hi-Knive! (Bronze Trophy) --- Clash knives with another player 5 times in a row
I Am the Law (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 3 drunk players in one shot
Ken Gilcrest (Silver Trophy) --- Name 100 thieves
Nice Try (Bronze Trophy) --- Stab a player pretending to be dead
Stabsational!! (Silver Trophy) --- Stab 500 thieves
Stabtacular! (Bronze Trophy) --- Stab 100 thieves
Stealth Kill (Bronze Trophy) --- Stab a player while inside a smoke bomb
Take a Stab At It (Bronze Trophy) --- Start your first game

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
I Think You've Had Enough (Bronze Trophy) --- Fall flat on your face

Weed Kills (Bronze Trophy) --- Get crushed by an adult tumbleweed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website