Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Starlight Inception

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ace Scavenger (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 06 Operation: Neptune's Solace
Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 10 Operation: Rock and Roll
Certifiable (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 01 Certification Flight
Chi-Town Hero (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 02 Operation: Render Hope
Death Blossom (Silver Trophy) --- Achieve 100% accuracy in any mission
Driver's License (Bronze Trophy) --- Successfully complete Guided Training in Certification level
Early Riser (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 09 Operation: Morning Star
Fleet Admiral (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all levels in the single player campaign and fly patrol campaign
Jupiter's Hammer (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 07 Operation: Star Hammer
Luna Rising (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 08 Operation: Lunar Freedom
Rocket Man (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 03 Operation: Extreme Justice
Saturn's Fury (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 05 Operation: Free Rhea
Titanic Effort (Bronze Trophy) --- Successful Completion of Level 04 Operation: Titan Dawn

Top Gun (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all levels in the fly patrol campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website