Monday, May 29, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Trans-Galactic Tournament

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All-Star (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 20
Denied! (Silver Trophy) --- Win a Plunderball game where the opposing team wins no points
Going Pro (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 10
Grand Slam (Gold Trophy) --- Defeat all members of an opposing team at least twice in any game mode
Heavyweight (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 500 KO blows
Lock and Load (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn your first weapon
No points for you! (Silver Trophy) --- Win a Conquest game without giving your opponent more than 50 points
Pumping up! (Bronze Trophy) --- Socket your first Workout
Special Snowflake (Bronze Trophy) --- Socket your first Badge
Weren't you supposed to defeat me? (Silver Trophy) --- Win an Annihilation game while dying a maximum of 2 times
Winner! (Bronze Trophy) --- Win your first game
Winning! (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 25 games

You are the Champion (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website