Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Atari Karts

Miracle Race:
Start the Beginner Challenge Miracle Race after winning it at least one previous time and press Pound + Asterisk during game play to reset. Select any of the higher level challenges. The Miracle race will remain highlighted and may be selected for racing.
Spinning track:
Turn left or right and press Pause(2) while driving through one of the puddles on any California Highway track.

Play as Fire Bug:
Successfully complete the Miracle Challange.

Play as Haratari:
Successfully complete the Beginner Challenge.

Play as Miracle Man:
Successfully complete the Jaguar Ace Challenge.

Play as Pum King:
Successfully complete the Warrior Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website