Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Atelier Marie

Marlone's birthday:
Set the Saturn's system date to November 5 and play the game.

Christmas greeting:
Set the Saturn's system date to December 25 and play the game to get a Christmas greeting from Marlone.

Long time comment:
Set the Saturn's system date three months ahead of the last day you played the game. Marlone will mention that you have not played in awhile.

Late night comment:
Set the Saturn's system time to Midnight or later. Marlone will ask if you are sleepy.

Bonus option:

Successfully complete the game. When the game is started again, a "Bonus" option will be unlocked. Select it to access "Art Gallery" (view artwork), "Music Theater" (sound test), "Central Theater" (view endings), and "Playpen" (play mini-game) options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website