Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Bubble Bobble

Warp to Level 70
Not only do the umbrellas let you skip levels, but if you don't get hurt at on level 50 the doorway will skip you to level 70! That's a 20 level skip!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Level skip:
Select "Bubble Bobble" mode from the main menu. Immediately press Down, Up, Down, Up, Right, Down, Left, Down, Up Down when the main title screen with the Taito copyright appears. The words "Debug Enabled" will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen to confirm correct code entry. Press R during game play to jump to the next level or L to return to the previous level.

Original version:
Select "Bubble Bobble" mode from the main menu. Immediately press Right, Left, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up when the main title screen with the Taito copyright appears. The words "Original Game" will appear in the lower left corner of the screen to confirm correct code entry. The original version of the game allows you to enter the diamond rooms at levels 20, 30 and 40 even if you lose a life.

Bonus characters:
Start a new puzzle, then press Left(2), Up, Down, L, R, L, R, L + R at the path selection screen.

Power up:

Select "Bubble Bobble" mode from the main menu. Immediately press Left, Up, Right, Up, Down, Right, Left when the main title screen with the Taito copyright appears. The words "Power Up!" will appear in the lower left corner of the screen to confirm correct code entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website