Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Wonder Boy In Monster World

Japanese version:
Hold 1 + 2 + D-pad button and power on the Master System console. The words ''Sega Mark III'' will appear, and the game will be in Japanese.

Passwords:
Password
Status

F72CK L6222 2A222 CK3G2 5SC2B 4222K L2K4K HDE3G 4KUU2
Four heart containers, first Boss defeated, Knight Sword

A32K2 KO2K2 2ANBZ JS4GK 7YL2Y ISANL L2KA2 P3E32 22TU2
Eight heart containers, second Boss defeated, Excalibur

O72K2 MO2K4 2YNBZ JWNBX DJQ2P FSANL L2WA2 O3U32 22TU2
Eight heart containers, third Boss defeated, Legend Sword

L42K2 MO2O4 2YNZZ ZYWJZ FJE3Z CSANL L2WA2 O4U32 22DA3

Eight heart containers, fourth Boss defeated, all Legend equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website