Monday, May 29, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Bubble Symphony

Arcade Mode
In this mode you can enter the secret rooms if even if you've died. To enable it, press B, A, B, A, B, A, Left, C on the main menu.

Magic Rod
If you wait for the 'Hurry Up!' to appear on levels 6, 11, and 17 and a letter will appear. If you spell ROD you'll gain a giant road which makes you invulnerable and turns anything you touch into a diamond. It will also return the dragons to their human form.

Play as Humans
To play as humans, press Left, Down, Up, B, Right, C, A at the main menu.

Super Game
To choose between the Normal game and the Super game, press Up, C, Right, B, A, Left, C, Down at the main menu.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Game select:
Press Up, C, Right, B, A, Left, C, Down at the title screen to select between normal and super game modes. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Play as human Rainbow Island characters:
Press Left, Down, Up, B, Right, C, A, Right at the title screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Bonus options:
Press Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, C, B at the main menu. The following extra options will be available: Super game toggle, language select, sound test, sound volume, and audio mode. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Always access secret rooms:
Press B, A, B, A, B, A, Left, C at the title screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

No background graphics, new music:
Press A, B, A, B. A, B, Right, C or Left, A, Left, C, Left, B, Left, C at the title screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Turbo mode:

Press Down, A, B, C, Left, Right, Left, C at the title screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website