Saturday, May 20, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Toro

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A mi no me torea nadie (Silver Trophy) --- Destroy 15 barriers in the run minigame
Agarrate los machos (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock the Legendary bull
Capear el temporal (Silver Trophy) --- Do a combo of 9000 or more points
Coger al toro por los cuernos (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock "Las Ventas" bullring
Con porte y elegancia (Gold Trophy) --- Unlock the picassiano suit
El mundo por montera (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock all bullrings
Eres un figura (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 3 challenges in a single match
Maestro (Platinum Trophy) --- Complete the game
Matador (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the 75% of the game
Menudo revolcon (Silver Trophy) --- The bull has hit you 200 times
Mozo de espadas (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the 25% of the game
No hay quinto malo (Gold Trophy) --- Do a combo of 4 different passes
Novillero (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the 50% of the game
Ole (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the 25% of the challenges
Ole, ole (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the 50% of the challenges
Ole, ole y ole (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the 75% of the challenges
Que arte tienes! (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock all concepts
Rematar la faena (Silver Trophy) --- Do a 7 passes combo
Salto de la rana (Silver Trophy) --- Reach 70m in the launch minigame
Si el tiempo lo permite (Bronze Trophy) --- Play a quickgame
Suerte y al toro (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the tutorial
Tomar la alternativa (Bronze Trophy) --- Create a character
Va por ustedes (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the 100% of the challenges
Vestirse de luces (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock all suits

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Por la puerta grande (Gold Trophy) --- Do a combo of 50000 or more points

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website