Saturday, May 27, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Above Standard (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 007 - Double Standards
Attention to Detail (Silver) --- Find all pickups in any Chapter
Beat the Slide (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 005 - The Downward Slide
Consummate Professional (Gold) --- S-Rank all levels
Contract Complete (Silver) --- Complete all Sectors
Equipped for Business (Bronze) --- Unlock all equipment
Job Security (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 003 - Security Crackdown
Location Manager (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 004 - Relocation Options
On the Fast-Track (Silver) --- S Rank all levels in any Chapter
Silent Partner (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 006 - Silent Takeover
Technical Skills (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 002 - Technical Damage
Valued Resource (Bronze) --- Complete Sector 001 - Inhuman Resources
Working Overtime (Bronze) --- Unlock all levels

DLC Trophies The Teleporter Chambers
To unlock the following PSVita - The Teleporter Chambers DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Economy Class (Bronze) --- Complete a level without using a vending machine
Feet on the Ground (Bronze) --- Beat a level without jumping
Finder's Fee (Silver) --- Collect all teleporter chamber pickups
S We Can! (Gold) --- S Rank all teleporter chambers
Toy Master (Bronze) --- Complete TC Sector 01 - New Toys

Warped Mind (Bronze) --- Complete TC Sector 02 - Warped Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website