Friday, May 26, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Stealth Inc 2: A Game Of Clones

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Boast Protocol (Bronze Trophy) --- Discover and complete a secret Test Chamber.
Cloaked in Triumph (Silver Trophy) --- Find the top secret and untested Gadget!
Connoisseur Club (Bronze Trophy) --- Play and complete a Community Map and rate it.
Freedom Fighter (Bronze Trophy) --- Jack free a Clobot from the PTi Collective!
Gone Walkabout (Silver Trophy) --- Visit and uncover every room on the map.
Scarlett Pimperhell (Bronze Trophy) --- Rescue a Clone from a Test Chamber!
Snappy Threads (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect every Clothing Pickup in the game.
Sore Back (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat any level without jumping
Stealth Lord (Gold Trophy) --- S-Rank all Test Chambers.
Suicide Pact (Bronze Trophy) --- Accidents may happen with the 'Inflate-A-Mate.
The Thomas Riker Award (Silver Trophy) --- Rescue all Clones.

Undead Army (Bronze Trophy) --- Raise a small army of Skeleton Clones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website