Monday, May 22, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Toto Temple Deluxe

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All for one. And one for all. (Bronze Trophy) --- Play a tournament with 4 human players and obtain no more than 2 purple medals at the end
Alohomora (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock a code protected cameo
Completionist (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all tokens in Target Challenge mode
Defensive Stance Activated (Bronze Trophy) --- Repel opponents 50 times with your shield ability
I Have Seen Everything (Bronze Trophy) --- Receive each possible Classic mode medal
My Precious (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a token in Target Challenge mode
Stellar! (Gold Trophy) --- Reach the stars in every temple of Target Challenge mode!
Target Initiate (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain 10 pieces of token in Target Challenge mode
Unrestricted (Gold Trophy) --- Reach the stars in Target Challenge mode
Warmed Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Play every game mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website