Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap

Ending sequence:
Enter MJWH WC5TY3B XJR as a password.

Super password:
Enter WE5T ONE 0000 000 as a password to start in the village with all items, ninety-nine stones, and almost one million gold pieces. Enter3YGU PYZ ZY7K NRR as a password to start will all armor, shield, and weapon items as the Hu-Man. Note: If you change to Lizard-Man form in the town you will not be able to transform back to Hu-Man.

Level Passwords
Level --- Password
Mouse-Man --- G1X4 C17 EG43 LDF
Piranha-Man --- G1G4 W6P EGEZ 515
Lion-Man --- CLO5 5KF AHFA 87H
Hawk-Man --- KDGC PT7 EJAN

Other passwords:
Status --- Password
Start as Hawk-Man with four hearts --- OPEN THE GREN DOR
Start as Hawk-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K KCC
Start as Hu-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K NFR
Start as Lion-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K JC8
Start as Lizard-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K PFW
Start as Mouse-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K LC0
Start as Piranha-Man with all items --- 3YGU PYW 7Y7K MC4
End with lots of gold --- MJWH WC1 TY3B 5GR
After first castle --- W1F5 810 600B F88

Transform anywhere:

In the North American version, equip the Tasmanian sword and jump into the air. While in mid-air, hold 1 on controller two + 2 on controller one, and release. You will transform when you land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website