Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Spelunker Collection

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Beyond the mines (Bronze) --- Finished the first level in "Spelunker" (Original)
Mysterious stone monument (Bronze) --- Finished the first level in "Spelunker" (Console)
Pro Spelunker! (Gold) --- Reached the final goal without a miss in "Spelunker" (Console)
The dazzling Pyramid (Silver) --- Reached the final goal in "Spelunker" (Original)
The forgotten treasure (Bronze) --- Finished the first level in "Spelunker II 23 keys" (Arcade)
The hidden treasure (Bronze) --- Finished the first level in "Spelunker" (Arcade)
The true Pyramid (Silver) --- Reached the final goal in "Spelunker" (Console)
The wedding (Silver) --- Reached the final goal in "Spelunker II 23 keys" (Arcade)
Xanadu (Silver) --- Reached the final goal in "Spelunker" (Arcade)

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Three miracles (Bronze) --- Obtained same item for 3 continuous times with miracle "Spelunker" (Console)
Tricky! (Bronze) --- Reached the final goal in "Spelunker" (Arcade) without using all keys

Ultimate diamond (Bronze) --- Obtained 10000pts diamond "Spelunker" (Console)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website