Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Super Blackout

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Competitor (Silver) --- Complete all Medium levels in Play Now mode.
Designer (Bronze) --- Create a custom level with the Level Editor.
Expert (Silver) --- Complete all Hard levels in Play Now mode.
Hey Billy, try my level! (Bronze) --- Play (and finish) a custom level made with the Level Editor.
Line (Bronze) --- Complete level 5 on Easy difficulty in Play Now mode.
Novice (Bronze) --- Complete all Easy levels in Play Now mode.
Power outage (Gold) --- Complete all levels in Play Now mode.
Random competitor (Bronze) --- Complete 20 consecutive levels in Random mode on Medium difficulty.
Random expert (Silver) --- Complete 10 consecutive levels in Random mode on Hard difficulty.
Random novice (Bronze) --- Complete 30 consecutive levels in Random mode on Easy difficulty.
Smily face (Bronze) --- Complete level 17 on Medium difficulty in Play Now mode.

The letter A (Bronze) --- Complete level 28 on Easy difficulty in Play Now mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website