Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth

Unlockable Bonuses
Effectively complete the game first and then save the game to make a "Clear Game" file. Playing that file will certainly resume the game at Yasogami High prior to to the last Boss. The following bonuses will also be available.
- The "Beat the Reaper" demand can be begun with the "Clear Game" file or after a particular point in New Game+ mode.
- If the game was completed with both characters, "A Family Affair" demand can be begun with the "Clear Game" file or after a specific point in New Game+ mode.
- You can purchase all initial equipment at the Workshop.

- You can start another activity in New Game+ mode. All formerly made items, equipment, Personas, map information, and other things will certainly be maintained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website