Friday, February 26, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Clean Mind (Bronze Trophy) --- Hide 50 bodies.
Concubine Savior (Bronze Trophy) --- Save all the Concubines in Memory Sequence 9.
Enemy Of My Enemy (Bronze Trophy) --- Inflict friendly fire from projectiles on 50 enemies.
Faster Than The Flame (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the burning port in under 5 minutes.
I Fear No One (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 100 enemies using the Helix Kill.
Low Blow (Bronze Trophy) --- Slide assassinate 25 enemies.
Master Of Stealth (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Memory Sequence 11 without being seen.
No Witnesses (Bronze Trophy) --- Assassinate 100 enemies.
Not A Scratch (Bronze Trophy) --- Assassinate all enemies in the ambush in Memory Sequence 8 without taking a single hit.
Now You See Me... (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape alerts 30 times.
Shiny (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect all the Animus Shards.
Smash And Stab (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 100 enemies in combat.
Tell Me A Story (Bronze Trophy) --- Open all Scroll Chests.
The Assassin's Return (Silver Trophy) --- Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China.
The Completionist (Silver Trophy) --- Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory.
The Invisible Woman (Bronze Trophy) --- Shadow Gold past 30 patrols.
The Way It's Meant To Be (Silver Trophy) --- Complete every memory in the Plus or Plus Hard Game Modes.

Vengeance Begins (Bronze Trophy) --- Assassinate Gao Feng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website