Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Pokemon Art Academy

Unlocking Lessons
When you start the game you can only play the Starter Exercises. You can choose between Pikachu, Froakie or Piplup. After beating one of them, you will be accepted at Pokemon Art Academy and you will begin the different courses.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Apprentice Course --- Beat Novice Test
Bonus Lessons --- Beat Graduate Test
Graduate Course --- Beat Apprentice Test
Novice Course --- Beat one of the Starter Exercises

Grand Master Card

After beating all the 40 lessons of the game, you can do the free paintings and the quick draw lessons. If you beat all the game you will get the Grand Master Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website