Monday, February 22, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender DX

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Angelfishy Smasher (Bronze) --- Destroy 100 Angelfishies!
Catnip Fever (Bronze) --- Go crazy and destroy 20 enemies in an exceedingly short period of time.
Crab Boss Destroyer (Bronze) --- Beat the Crab Boss in any mode.
Detonator (Bronze) --- Trigger 3 bombs in under 2 seconds.
Dodger Disintegrator (Bronze) --- Destroy 150 Dodgers!
Espresso Grande - Normal (Bronze) --- Reach wave 20 of Infinite Espresso in Normal Mode.
Espresso Piccolo - Normal (Bronze) --- Reach wave 10 of Infinite Espresso in Normal Mode.
Giant Angelfishy Boss Destroyer (Bronze) --- Beat the Giant Angelfishy Boss in any mode.
Giant Nautilus Boss Destroyer (Silver) --- Beat the Giant Nautilus Boss in any mode.
Jellygrab Clobberer (Bronze) --- Destroy 200 Jellygrabs!
Mag-Mine Boss Destroyer (Bronze) --- Beat the Magnetic Mine Boss in any mode.
My milk pumps bring all the kitties to the shipyard (Bronze) --- Rescue 100 miners from being abducted.
Nautilus Cracker (Bronze) --- Destroy 60 Nautilus!
Paleofish Blaster (Bronze) --- Destroy 80 Paleofish!
Super Chain Master (Bronze) --- Reach a maximum chain bonus of 99.
Super Kitty Saviour - Normal Mode (Silver) --- Save all the mining kittens in Normal Mode.
Super Shot Spreader (Bronze) --- Have all three directional pickups active at once.

Ultra Kitty Saviour - Arcade Mode (Silver) --- Save all the mining kittens in Arcade Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website