Thursday, February 18, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Unlock body taker (wii u exlusive)
Finish the game 5 times and use miiverse commity for this game and make 123 post (I found this with a glitch at E3)

Various Unlockables
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
2nd Quest --- Beat the game once
Deluxe Pictobox --- Become Lenzo's Research Assistant
Hero's Charm --- Give 40 Joy Pendants to the Windfall Island teacher
Hurricane Spin Attack --- Give Oca on Outset Island 10 Knight's Crests
Knuckle --- Collect all five Tingle Statues
Swift Sail --- Win it at Windfall's Auction House at night

Great Fairy upgrades
See the suggested Great Fairy and utilize the matching tool to open the matching upgrade.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Arrow Upgrade I - A-3: Western Fairy Island --- Use the Skull Hammer to pound in the peg
Arrow Upgrade II - G-4: Thorned Fairy Island --- Use the Skull Hammer to pound in the three pegs
Arrow Upgrade III - B-2: Mother & Child Isles --- Warp to this island to receive the Fire & Ice Arrows from the Fairy Queen
Bomb Upgrade I - E-3: Eastern Fairy Island --- Bomb the woooden gate blocking the entryway
Bomb Upgrade II - D-6: Southern Fairy Island --- Bomb the woooden gate blocking the entryway
Magic Meter Upgrade - D-7: Two-Eye Reef --- Destroy the Big Octo found in this quadrant to free the Great Fairy found here and double your Magic Meter
Wallet Upgrade I - C-1: Northern Fairy Island --- Bomb the large boulder in front of the entryway
Wallet Upgrade II - B-7: Outset Island --- Bomb the large boulder in the Forest of Fairies

Alternate music
When starting a brand-new game, Use Zelda as the name of your character. As you play the game, you'll observe that the background music is various than regular. If you play through the game after beating it you hear exact same alternate music.

Hidden Outfits

Save the game after you beat the game. Load the file and Link will be putting on pajamas. Link's sis, Aryll, will likewise have a various outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website