Monday, February 29, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Assault Armies

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bee! (Bronze) --- Finish all missions in the Forest, at the Seacoast, in the Winterland and in the Factory with B rank.
Broker (Bronze) --- Drop 1 shop "item" using "near".
C-C-C-C-Combo! (Bronze) --- Kill 10 enemies in the combo 10 times.
Exterminator (Silver) --- Exterminate 1000 enemies.
Game Master (Gold) --- Finish all missions in the Forest, at the Seacoast, in the Winterland and in the Factory with S rank.
Maghreb (Bronze) --- Unlock first Seacoast level.
Siberia (Bronze) --- Unlock first Winterland level.
The A team (Silver) --- Finish all missions in the Forest, at the Seacoast, in the Winterland and in the Factory with A rank.
The End? (Silver) --- Beat the final level in the Factory.
Tip Hunter (Bronze) --- Read all tips in the Forest, at the Seacoast, in the Winterland and in the Factory.
Treasure Hunter (Bronze) --- Receive 3 shop items using "near".

Zone Industrielle (Bronze) --- Unlock first Factory level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website