Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle And New Friends

Holiday bonuses
Set the system date as indicated to unlock the corresponding bonus.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
St. Patrick's Day (March 17) --- Pet your puppy or kitten and clover shapes will appear.

Dog breeds
The breeds and the requirements in trainer points to unlock them:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Basset hound --- 3600
Beagle --- 3600
Cavalier King Charles --- 2000
Chihuahua --- 5800
Cocker Spaniel --- 3600
Dalmatian --- 7400
Daschund --- 5800
German Shepherd --- 7400
Great dane --- 600
Husky --- 2000
Maltese --- 2000
Mini Pinscher --- 7400
Pug --- 600
Shetland --- 5800
Yorkshire --- 600

Restart Game
If you want to restart your game you can press A, B, X and Y when you see the Title.

Weave present

Once you are having your dog for a walk and you spot cones, weave through all of them with out bumping it so you receive a gift right at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website