Sunday, February 21, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cowboy (Bronze Trophy) --- Clint would be proud!
Determination (Bronze Trophy) --- I will succeed!
Escape water (Bronze Trophy) --- Quite a sprinter!
First shield (Bronze Trophy) --- Protect from lasers!
Gladiator (Bronze Trophy) --- The glory was short.
Last battle (Bronze Trophy) --- Invincible!
Mega shoot (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy any obstacle!
Survivor (Bronze Trophy) --- From bad to worse.
The End (Gold Trophy) --- To another world...
Warrior (Bronze Trophy) --- Armed to the teeth!

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Explorer (Silver Trophy) --- Vertigo from beyond the grave.
Free fall (Silver Trophy) --- Splashhhhh!
Secret UFO (Silver Trophy) --- Espace it!

Secret UFO - Achievement / Trophy Guide

After you get away from the monster and awaken in the hanging cage, swing yourself to the sides till the cage falls. Take the gun and wait right here up until a little UFO appears at the top of the screen. It will kill you, and you will earn ""Secret UFO". Keep in mind that, you need to stay on the exact same screen as the cage and gather the gun for the UFO to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website