Saturday, February 6, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - The Fall

In a Barrel - Achievement / Trophy Guide
When you have to pass a jumping Jawfish, shoot him on his first jump immediately after you have pushed out the firefly bait.

Military Machine - Achievement / Trophy Guide

Just after you unlock the Power Transfer Bypass (your gun's semi-automatic mode) you will encounter a total of six security droids patrolling the area to the right. You must destroy them quickly, within seconds of each other. The last droid may randomly duck behind cover. If this happens, reload the game and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website