Thursday, February 11, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Airship Q

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Blue Crystal (Gold Trophy) --- Collect 100 blue crystals.
Blue Dragon (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the blue dragon.
Breaking Out (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the airship.
Eye Sigil (Silver Trophy) --- Obtain the Eye Sigil.
Great Tree Sigil (Silver Trophy) --- Obtain the Great Tree Sigil.
Green Dragon (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the green dragon.
La Puter (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat La Puter.
Red Dragon (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the red dragon.
Sun Sigil (Silver Trophy) --- Obtain the Sun Sigil.
Wing Sigil (Silver Trophy) --- Obtain the Wing Sigil.
Witch (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website