Friday, February 19, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Arcade Archives: Syusse Oozumou

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Aim to be the best! (Bronze Trophy) --- Online rankings opened.
Customize game settings (Bronze Trophy) --- Game settings opened.
Game Reset (Bronze Trophy) --- The game has been reset.
Mark high score (Gold Trophy) --- High score has been updated.
Optimal display settings (Bronze Trophy) --- Display settings opened.
Record score (Gold Trophy) --- The score has been posted to the online rankings.
Set button configuration (Bronze Trophy) --- Button settings opened.
Settings can be accessed from here. (Bronze Trophy) --- Option menu opened.

The manual has been read. (Bronze Trophy) --- All of the manual has been read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website