Sunday, February 7, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Unlockable Characters
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Akainu --- Defeated 90 strong enemies, performed 6 link attacks, and defeated Akainu with Ace 1 time
Black Leg Sanji --- Be promoted to B league
Brook --- Win 2 fights with Sanji and any female character
Buggy --- Clear 1 Boss Rush and Clear 3 Battle Royales with Luffy
Chopper --- Place 1st in C league
Crocodile --- Pull off 15 dodges with Hancock and trigger 5 item word effects
Dolflamingo --- Finish the Battle Coliseum
Fire-fist Ace --- Clear 5 Battle Royales and perform 1 link attack
Franky --- Pull off 6 counters with Zoro
Fujitora --- Cleared 3 scrambles with Doflamingo, defeated 25 bosses with Akainu, and performed 12 special attacks with Akainu
Hancock --- Clear 3 scrambles
Jimbei --- Perform 8 special attacks with Ace, Pull off 110 dodges with Ace, and perform 2 link attacks with Luffy and Ace
Monkey D. Luffy --- Beginning
Nami --- Clear 2 duels
Robin --- Clear 2 battles with Nami
Roronoa Zoro --- Be promoted to B league
Shanks --- Defeated 20 bosses with Buggy, performed 2 link attacks with Buggy, and pulled off 25 dodges with Buggy
Trafalgar Law --- Beginning
Usopp --- Place 1st in C league

Whitebeard --- Defeat 600 enemies with Shanks, Win 3 battles with Ace and Jimbei, and beat the battle coliseum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website