Sunday, February 14, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Aaru's Awakening

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dawn Bronze (50 GP) --- In Dawn, bronze is more than most can achieve, congratulations!
Dawn Gold (50 GP) --- They say only demigods can hold the Dawn gold trophy
Dawn Silver (50 GP) --- In ancient Rome, the people would call you Caesar!
Day Bronze (50 GP) --- The champion who sneaks is often more ambitious than the one who leaps.
Day Gold (50 GP) --- Some are afraid of roundhouse kicks, although everyone is afraid of you. You have mastered the jab!
Day Silver (50 GP) --- All of Day's caves propose great risks, but not for you, for you know them like your fingernails.
Dusk Bronze (50 GP) --- Your body was stuck and slowed down. Your mind however was always already in the night domain.
Dusk Gold (50 GP) --- You could eat goo for breakfast. Are you a Dusk local?
Dusk Silver (50 GP) --- Slapped by giant tongues, thrown off by goowalking snails, who cares. You have the silver trophy.
Night Bronze (50 GP) --- Some living people are still afraid of the dark, but like you, they survived last night!
Night Gold (50 GP) --- Aaru's Awakening. What may have seemed good your whole life, may actually be a force of suffering.
Night Silver (50 GP) --- "BLEEEERQHH!" and "oooHHooo!" no longer shed you, maybe it's just kind of cute?
World Bronze (100 GP) --- You traveled through the four domains, defeated your own master and spawned a new world!
World Gold (150 GP) --- Watch out, the gold diggers are coming for you, for you have all the gold in the world!

World Silver (150 GP) --- Like the silver fox, you accept any challenge presented to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website