Monday, February 8, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Oregon Trail

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
24 Karat --- Complete the Gold Rush storyline.
Alpha Male --- Fight off a wolf attack.
Bridger to Nowhere --- Arrive at Jim Bridger's Trading Post.
Careful Driver --- Complete a segment of the trail without hitting any obstacles.
Classic Complaint --- Have one of your passengers catch dysentery and don't administer medicine for it.
First Time Through --- Get to Oregon for the first time.
Full House --- Get to the end of the trail without losing any family members.
Have Gun, Will Shoot --- Kill your first animal.
Hypochondriac --- Use medicine on one of your sick passengers.
Journeyman --- Score more than 120,000 points in a chapter.
Left Behind --- Hunt for more than 150 pounds of food in one day.
Lickety Split --- Arrive in Oregon with at least 45 days remaining.
Love Conquers All --- Complete the Family Affair storyline.
Master Fisherman --- Catch 60 pounds of fish in one day.
Piano Man --- Bring the piano as your heirloom and complete the journey to Oregon.
Reel Talent --- Catch your first fish.
Third Wheel --- Break and replace two wagon wheels in one segment of the trail.
Trail Master --- Score more than 150,000 points in a chapter.
Triple Threat --- Finish the Three Brave Brothers storyline.
Uncivil War --- Finish the Stuck in the Middle storyline.
Victimized --- Get robbed 10 total times in one trip down the trail.
Walla Walla --- Arrive at Walla Walla, Washington.

Red Wagon
To unlock the red wagon you have to kill your first animal.

Fine Whip

Finish a segment of the trail without touching obstacles or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website