Friday, February 19, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Cheat mode
Below a list of cheat codes you can use. You have to type them in the "Extras" menu.
Code: --- Result:
MNZER6 --- Attract Studs
ZHAXFH --- Beep Beep
GTDHR3 --- Big Heads
TPJ37T --- Character Studs
ZQA8MK --- Character: Heavy Joker Goon
9ZZZBP --- Character: Joker Goon
W49CSJ --- Character: LexBot
M9CP6L --- Character: Poison Ivy Goon
V9SAGT --- Character: Police Officer
Q285LK --- Character: Riddler Goon
95KPYJ --- Character: Two-Face Goon
BWQ2MS --- Disguises
4LGJ7T --- Extra Hearts
7TXH5K --- Extra Toggle
TPGPG2 --- Fall Rescue
MBXW7V --- Gold Brick Finder
LRJAG8 --- Minikit Finder
RYD3SJ --- Peril Finder
5KKQ6G --- Red Brick Finder
ZXEX5D --- Regenerate Heats
A92HDW --- Studs x 10
74EZUT --- Studs x 2
EY2B5C --- Studs x 4
HYF2B7 --- Studs x 6
4H9HQE --- Studs x 8
JN2J6V --- Super Build
C79LVH --- Vehicle: Harley Quinn's Motorbike
JXN7FJ --- Vine Grapples

Red Brick X2
Find the Remote Bat Computer somewhere close to the police station. Turn left and you will notice a mini-game. Play the game and smash the cars with your hammer car to receive the red brick x2.

Batman: Arkham Asylum reference

At level 9 when battling the Prototype LexBot at he end, the robot runs into the walls and can be injured similar to Bane and the Titan Thugs from Batman: Arkham Asylum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website