Saturday, February 20, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Pokedex 3D

Note button in AR Viewer
You have to collect 30 stickers by scanning AR Codes and taking pictures of Pokemon in the AR Viewer.

More Sticker bonuses
Collect the indicated amount of stickers by scanning AR Codes and taking pictures of Pokemon in the AR Viewer:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Eleven Pokemon simultaneously in AR Viewer --- 250 Stickers.
Nine Pokemon simultaneously in AR Viewer --- 70 Stickers.
Slider Scale in AR Viewer --- 100 Stickers.
Stopwatch Button in AR Viewer --- 150 Stickers.
Ten Pokemon simultaneously in AR Viewer --- 200 Stickers.
Use an image as a background. --- 50 Stickers.

Unlock Golden medal on pokedex menu
Find all pokemons to unlock Golden medal on pokedex menu.

Unlock Golden medal on photo sticker menu

Find every Photo stickers to unlock Golden medal on photo sticker menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website