Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Picross E4

Special Puzzles
By having save data from the previous three Picross e titles on your 3DS, you can unlock five special puzzles. They appear as a gift icon next to the "Mega Picross" option.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
S001-S005 --- Have save data for Picross e
S006-S010 --- Have save data for Picross e2
S011-S015 --- Have save data for Picross e3

Gold Medals

When you are on the main menu display, you can get a gold medal alongside each mode's button. To obtain the medal, you need to complete each puzzle because mode in under an hour (each option have to be shown in color at the end).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website