Friday, April 1, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Scribblenauts Unlimited

How to unlock Lily
Obtain 106 starites or more hint: do all the full starite tasks

How to unlock Edgar
Obtain 106 starites to unlock Edgar.

How to unlock Julie
Obtain 60 starites to unlock Julie.

Moving fire tornado by scribblescience

In order to do this experiment, you need 3 things: A fire tornado, fireproof rope, and an atom bomb. Attach the rope to the top of the atom bomb, then attach the combination to the bottom of the fire tornado. Put the mixture all the way to the top and drop it. The mixture will then (and should) move in a sudden jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website