Saturday, April 2, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Skylanders Swap Force

Nightmare Mode
To unlock Nightmare Mode you have to beat the game to unlock this level.

Unlimited coins

At the storyline where you get the chests in the chieftess' hut at Woodburrow that the individual fills up every day, open the chests and gather the coins. Go to the "Level Select" display and enter a level. As quickly as possible, open the menu and go back to Woodburrow. When you return into town the chests will currently be filled up. Repeat this procedure as many as wanted for unlimited coins. This lead to about 440 overall coins and takes 30/45 seconds to duplicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website