Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Amok

Invincibility:
Enter  the  password  XBABYX.  During a game,  your  life  meter  will decrease when you take a hit, but you'll never die.

Level Select:
At the title screen, select  Options.  Then enter the password ZZZCYX. A level-select option will appear over the  Password  option.  Now you can go to any level.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Level select:
Enter ZZZCYX as a password. A new "Level Select" option will appear at the top of the options menu.

Invincibility:
Enter XBABYX as a password. The word "Correct" will confirm correct password entry. You will lose energy, but no lives, during game play.

Rapid fire:
Enter YAYAYA as a password. Your mini-gun will have very rapid fire and will not run out of ammunition.

Bonus mission:
Move south after completing the objectives in mission 1, phase 2. Enter the alternate exit in the dead end canyon to start a bonus underwater mission.

Level Passwords
Level-Phase --- Password
2-2 --- CBYXYC
3-1 --- XABXAB
3-2 --- AZCBXC
4-1 --- YYBBCY

4-2 --- BAXCXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website