Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Rayman 3D

Tomb of the Ancients Secret Place
In the last location in Tomb of the Ancients, on the dark area n the 3rd panel behind the "Technical Check-Up" door, press the buttons "B, Y, D-Pad Right, D-Pad Left, D-Pad Right, D-Pad Left". A crate will appear that permits you access to a hole in the wall if you were in the right location when you got in the code. In this hole, you can see numerous tricks about the game.

Bonus levels
On your controller Press B, Y, Right, Left, Right, Left at the "Access Denied" display that appears after you finish a level without gathering all lums and cages. The word "Cheat" will appear under the "Access Denied" message to verify proper code entry.

Easy Ammo at The Crow's Nest

Fly to the highest point of the roofing in the level and keep attempting to strike the. Hold B + Y till you strike it. You will teleport into a metal pipeline structure if done properly. Reach completion of this structure and you will teleport back to the main location. The orange balls of ammo that typically appear will now be blue, and will never ever run out unless you get struck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website