Sunday, March 13, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Puzzle And Dragons Z + Puzzle And Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

Edward (level 15 Dragon Basara)
Select Puzzle And Dragons Z at the starting menu, then choose "Extra" at the main menu. Select "Helper Codes", then enter PZAWEMK for Edward (level 15 Dragon Basara)

More Helpers Codes
Select Puzzle And Dragons Z at the starting menu, then choose "Extra" at the main menu. Select "Helper Codes", then enter one of the codes below:
Code: --- Result:
PZVIOWD --- Chrono T (level 30 Chrono Turtle)
PZYRBAJ --- Ethan (level 15 Witch of the Night, Lilith)
PZZIKXP --- Galita (level 15 Chimera)
PZQJXPU --- Lulu (level 15 Giga Shynee)
PZPBNCD --- RC (level 15 Great Valkyrie)
PZJUHJD --- Takahara (level 10 King Gold Dragon)
PZIMYDH --- Yamamoto (level 10 King Metal Dragon)

Birthday Dragon
On your Birthday (Set the date on the 3DS to your Birthday, or alter your Birthday on the 3DS to the existing Date).

Santasaurus Dragon
Change your 3ds date to 12/25, go to the present counter and you'll recieve its egg

Dragon Stone rewards
Show the indicated number of Dragon Stones to the man found in town, slightly to the right of the girl who tells you where quests are located, to receive the corresponding reward.
- Divinegon Egg: 20 Stones
- Emerald Dragon Rune Z: 23 Stones
- Fafnir Egg: 15 Stones
- Gold Dragon Rune Z: 17 Stones
- Ifrit Egg: 10 Stones
- Leviathan Egg: 5 Stones
- Metal Dragon Rune Z: 3 Stones
- Ruby Dragon Rune Z: 7 Stones
- Sapphire Dragon Rune Z: 12 Stones

- Tiamat Egg: 25 Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website