Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - NES Remix

Gold/Rainbow Frames and Different Menu Music
Earning three stars in every level of a game will add a gold frame around that game's icon. Likewise, earning three rainbow stars in every level of a game will add a rainbow frame around that game's icon. Earning either frame for a game will change the music that is playing when the game is selected on the menu.

Unlockable Extra Games
To unlock the following Extra Games, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bonus --- Get 310 stars across all challenges
Clu Clu Land --- Get 250 stars across all challenges
Golf --- Get 220 stars across all challenges
Ice Climber --- Get 160 stars across all challenges
Pinball --- Get 190 stars across all challenges
Remix II --- Get 155 stars across all challenges
The Legend of Zelda --- Collect 100 stars across all challenges

Wrecking Crew --- Collect 130 stars across all challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website