Saturday, March 26, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Runbow

Unlockable Costumes and Characters
To unlock the following Costumes and Characters, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Character - A.R.I.D. --- Fall to your death 20 times.
Character - Clone --- Get the Mimicry Power-up 10 times.
Character - Commander Video --- Get 3 Medals in 10 Adventure levels.
Character - Commandgirl Video --- Get 3 Medals in 15 Adventure levels.
Character - Drifter --- Get the Swapper Power-up 10 times.
Character - Gunvolt --- Get killed by a laser.
Character - Juan --- Land one of each attack.
Character - Max --- Set the Fun type to Maximum.
Character - Princess --- Beat 10 Adventure Mode levels with at least 2 players.
Character - Rusty --- Break 30 Breakable blocks.
Character - Satura --- Beat Adventure Mode.
Character - Scram Kitty --- Taunt 20 times.
Character - Shovel Knight --- Butt Pound 10 enemies.
Character - Swift --- Spend more than 3 Minutes in the air.
Character - Teslamancer --- Get the Lighting Power-up 10 times.
Character - Tostada --- Land 5 Super Punches.
Character - Unity-chan --- Set the Fun type to Kawaii.
Character - Xeodrifter --- Play a Level in each Adventure map.
Costume - Bowbarian --- Beat the Bowhemoth.
Costume - Huenicorn --- Beat Bowhemoth in 10 Deaths or 20 Minutes.
Costume - Jungle Explorer --- Play 5 Multiplayer games.
Costume - Lumberjack --- Beat Satura in Forgotten Forest.
Costume - Pirate --- Play 7 Multiplayer games.
Costume - Police Officer --- Play 2 Multiplayer games.
Costume - Prison Uniform --- Beat Satura in Break-Out.
Costume - Skeleton --- Play 10 Multiplayer games.
Costume - Tiki Mask --- Beat Satura in Lost Luau.

Costume - Zombie --- Beat Satura in Monster Manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website