Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
*Wheeze*...Just Getting Started (Bronze) --- Increased all character stats to 50 in [Abyss] mode.
About Half Way (Bronze) --- Defeated the boss at level 500 of the [Abyss].
Abyssmal Shopaholic (Gold) --- Acquired all the items from the shop in [Abyss] mode.
Artwork?! Gimmie! (Bronze) --- Unlocked 50% of the items in the [Gallery].
Breaking in the New Guys (Bronze) --- Finished Makoto's, Valkenhayn's, Platinum and Relius's scenarios in [Story] mode.
Eye of the Tiger (Bronze) --- Trained for more than 30 minutes, non-stop.
Feels Like the First Time (Bronze) --- Won your first team [Player Match].
Gallery Guru (Gold) --- Unlocked everything there is to see in the [Gallery].
Getting Down to Abyss-ness (Silver) --- Defeated the boss at level 999 of the [Abyss].
I can't Stop Winning (Bronze) --- Won three [Ranked Matches].
I See What You Did There (Bronze) --- Played back replay data over 10 times in [Replay Theater].
Just Getting Used To It (Silver) --- Raised any character's PSR to over 200 in a [Ranked Match]
Just the Beginning (Bronze) --- Defeated the boss level at level 100 of the [Abyss].
Kaka-kaze (Bronze) --- Have been blown up by the chibi-kakas in [Unlimited Mars] mode.
Level 20 (Bronze) --- Reached level 20.
Like a Boss (Bronze) --- Fought 100 matches in [Ranked Match].
Mars Need Winnin' (Bronze) --- Attempted [Unlimited Mars] mode over 10 times.
Mastered the Basics (Bronze) --- Cleared over 50 missions in [Challenge] mode.
Mastered the...Master? (Silver) --- Cleared over 100 missions in [Challenge] mode.
Mind on my Money (Bronze) --- Accumulated over 100,000P$.
Murakumo...AWAKEN! (Silver) --- Defeated the secret boss in [Arcade] mode.
Oh-NOW I Get It...! (Bronze) --- Finished the Calamity Trigger scenario in [Story] mode.
Plays Well With Others (Bronze) --- Fought ten team [Player Matches].
That Will Suffice (Bronze) --- Finished the [Tutorial] mode.
The Beginning of the End (Silver) --- Finished [Score Attack] mode.
There's No 'I' In Team (Bronze) --- Won a team elimination match without even fighting.
Time to Hit the Arcades (Bronze) --- Finished [Arcade] mode.
To Be Continued-! (Silver) --- Witnessed the true ending in [Story] mode.

Un...believable (Platinum) --- Mastered BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Extend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website