Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Bentley's Hackpack

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ape Asset (Bronze) --- Collect a total of 100 tokens
Bandit Masks (Bronze) --- Beat 30 Sly mask challenges
Bits and Bytes (Bronze) --- Unlock every quetion block on every three game grids
Climb The Ladder (Bronze) --- Beat 10 high score challenges
First One's Free (Bronze) --- Unlock your first prize in the Prize Gallery
Get The Spread Gun! (Bronze) --- Beat 40 high score challenges
Gotta Collect 'Em Every (Bronze) --- Unlock 15 Prizes in the Prize Gallery
Is Keep Respawn (Bronze) --- Collect every arcade token in a single game type
Mushroom Collected (Bronze) --- Unlock a question block on any game grid.
Rock Gods (Gold) --- Rock out with The Cooper Gang!
Spread The Wealth (Bronze) --- Unlock 30 Prizes in the Prize Gallery
Super (Bronze) --- Collect a total of 300 tokens
Thievius Old-Schoolus (Bronze) --- Unlock any 3 arcade stages by collecting tokens

Walk-in Closet (Silver) --- Unlock 50 Prizes in the Prize Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website