Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Professor Layton And The Miracle Mask

Secret Episode 1 Hidden Door
In the video game's Top Secret menu, there is an area called The Hidden Door. Among its choices can just be unlocked using a 3DS system-unique password discovered in the Hidden Door area of Professor Layton and the Last Specter. It offers you access to a reward discussion in between the cast, along with a brief quiz about exactly what took place in the previous video game.

Secret Episode 2 Hidden Door

In the video game's Top Secret menu, there is a section called The Hidden Door. there is an area called The Hidden Door. Among its choices can just be unlocked using a 3DS system-unique password discovered in the Hidden Door area of Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. It gives you access to a bonus conversation between the cast, and foreshadows events in the Azran Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website