Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - NBA 2K13

Unlocks ABA ball
Use the following payrespect as a code to unlock ABA ball.

Torch shoes
Use the following Underarmour as a code to unlock Torch shoes.

3 dribbling moves
Use the following spriteeffect as a code to unlock 3 Dribbling Moves.

All-Star Uniforms
Use the following mwpzoslqov as a code to unlock All-Star Uniforms.

Christmas Uniforms
Use the following mnspxuwndy as a code to unlock Christmas Uniforms.

Heat White Hot Uniforms
Use the following kqpxmzodqb as a code to unlock Heat White Hot Uniforms.

Secondary uniforms
Use the following ypzbnwolaw as a code to unlock Secondary uniforms.

Under Armour Spine Bionic shoes
Successfully finish the Training Camp to unlock Under Armour Spine Bionic shoes.

Extra 600 Virtual Coins

For this choose the "Hall of Fame" mode, 12:00 min. quarters and activate 'Coach' mode and wait so that the game can start. Now go back to your game an hour later.. therefore you will likely have gained 600 Virtual Coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website